Home » Amazon Gift Card
Amazon Gift Card Code, Coupons, Vouchers, Deals and Offers
‘Sanju’, a movie based on the life of Sanjay Dutt, one of the most controversial actors in Bollywood film industry, is much awaited by the public. It is a biographical film that provides a glimpse into the life of Sanjay Dutt.
The film which is set to be released on 29th June 2018 is written and directed by Rajkumar Hirani. Ranbir Kapoor plays the role of Sanjay Dutt. Amazon gift card offers for the movie ‘Sanju’, in association with various online movie ticket booking platforms like Bookmyshow, PVR cinemas etc.
Amazon Gift Card Offers on Sanju Movie
Amazon Pay is now accepted on all popular movie ticket booking apps & websites like BookMyShow, PVR and much more. By using this offer, you can avail up to Rs.500/- cashback.
|Movie ticket platform||Gift card|
|PVR cinemas||Click here|
Amazon Bookmyshow offers
Bookmyshow offers amazing offers if tickets are booked through Amazon pay balance. Some of the incredible offers in Bookmyshow are
|Bookmyshow offers||Gift card|
|Amazon Pay Rs.100 Cashback offer||Click here|
|Bookmyshow Rs.500 gift card||Click here|
Amazon Pay Rs.100/- Cashback offer
- If you pay using Amazon Pay, you can get 50% cashback up to Rs.100/-
- Offer is applicable only for Kaala movie ticket bookings
- Offer is valid only once per user from 1st June (5 P.M.) to 10th June
Bookmyshow Rs.500 gift card
- Validity: 12 months from the time of activation.
- Activation method: send SMS ACTGV “space” 16 digit code to 9239895050 before use.
- Redemption criteria: Gift Card can be redeemed only on bookmyshow.com and Bookmyshow Mobile Apps and not directly at the cinema/venue box office.
- Multiple Gift Cards can be used in a single transaction. It can be combined with any other payment type on BookMyShow.
- Gift cards can be redeemed partially too as many times as a user wishes to, till its balance is consumed or it expires.
Offer & Price:
The price of the gift card is Rs.500/-.
Sanju Movie Offers on BookMyShow
Master Card offer: Flat Rs.150/- Cashback
Master cards can be used to book movie tickets at Bookmyshow. You can book your ‘Sanju’ movie ticket through Bookmyshow by using Mastercard and avail this spectacular offer.
- Validity: till 30th June 2018
- Rs.150 is the maximum discount amount.
- It is available only once for a user.
Flat Rs.500/- Off via SBI Debit/Credit Card
By using your SBI signature/elite credit card at book my show, you can get two movie tickets for free every month.
- Validity: on the primary card
- At least two tickets have to be purchased to avail this offer
- Alternatively, you can get Rs. 500 off instead of two free tickets.
- Availability: till 31st March 2019.
Rs.300/- Off Paying Through VISA Debit/Credit Card
By using VISA card while making payments,
- You can avail a discount of Rs.300 off on movie tickets.
- You can get Rs.200 off on food combos.
- It is available from Thursday to Sunday.
Sanju Movie Offers on PVR Cinemas Gift Card
- Validity: 90 days from the date of activation.
- It can be used to purchase tickets at all PVR cinemas box office, candy bar and online through the website.
- It cannot be exchanged for cash
- Multiple cards can be used in a single transaction but a card can only be redeemed once.
Offer & Price:
The price is Rs.500. Delivery charges are Rs.50.
Sanju Movie Offers on Netflix $60 gift card
- You can choose your own TV shows and movies.
- Credit Card is not required.
- You can cancel the card anytime.
Offer & Price:
Price is $60. Shipping is free.
Why watch ‘Sanju’?
The biographical movie ‘Sanju’ based on the life of the Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt is much awaited by film industry stalwarts and the public alike.
It paints the picture of Sanjay Dutt as a human, a flawed human who committed many mistakes in life. It deals with the life of Sanjay Dutt based on various anecdotes. It speaks about three aspects of Sanjay Dutt’s life – during his drug addiction phase, his relationship with women, and his life when he went to jail due to his involvement in the TADA (Terrorist And Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act) case.
Ranbir Kapoor plays the titular role of Sanjay Dutt. From what we can infer from the trailer, he has an uncanny resemblance to Sanjay Dutt. He is said to have approached this role with utmost dedication and sincerity. It is said that many people mistook Ranbir to be Sanju Bhai when they came on the set while shooting.
Rajkumar Hirani, the director, and writer had a difficult time writing the script because he had to fit in anecdotes into a structured script.
The trailer is genius because it deals with serious issues in a light-hearted manner. As said in the trailer, it is a story that no one would believe, but it should be heard.
So avail the amazing offers available through Amazon gift cards and embark on a journey of rediscovering by watching ‘Sanju’ with your family and friends.